The registration and authorization of the user on Sputnik websites through the user account or accounts on social networks means your agreement to these rules and conditions of use.
The user undertakes not to violate national and international law, as well as to respectfully express himself or herself with respect to the participants in the discussion, the readers or the persons featured in the site's articles.
Site administration has the right to delete (remove) comments made in languages other than the main language of the site.
Comments posted by users can be edited on all versions of sputniknews.com
Comments that will:
- do not correspond to the theme of the commented article;
- incite hatred, racial, ethnic, religious, social, sexual orientation, or violation of minority rights;
- violate the rights of minors, may cause them harm of any kind, including moral damage;
- contain extremist and terrorist ideas, or incite other illegal actions;
- contain insults or threats against other commentators, individuals or organizations that denigrate honor and dignity or damage corporate reputation;
- contain insults or other words that show disrespect for Sputnik;
- violate privacy, disclose personal data of third parties without your consent, violate private correspondence;
- contain description or reference to scenes of violence, cruelty to animals;
- contain information on methods of suicide or incite to commit suicide;
- pursue business purposes, contain misleading advertising, illegal political advertising, or links to other online resources that contain such information;
- promote third party products or services without proper authorization;
- contain offensive language, obscenities and their derivatives, as well as allusions to the use of lexical items that may fall under this definition;
- contain spam, advertise the spread of spam, other unsolicited e-mail services, and money-making resources on the Internet;
- promote the consumption of narcotics / psychotropic substances, provide information on their production and use;
- contains links to viruses or other malicious software;
- be part of mobilization actions, where large volumes of comments with identical or similar content ("" flash mob "") are sent;
- where the author sends a large number of incoherent messages or whose meaning is difficult or even impossible to understand ("flood");
- where the author violates Internet etiquette rules by showing aggressive, humiliating or trolling behavior;
- where the author shows disrespect for language, for example when the text is written entirely or predominantly in capital letters or not divided into sentences.
The site administration has the right to block the user's access to the page without notice, or to remove their account in case of violation of the rules and conditions of use of the comments, or detection of signs of such violation.
The user can initiate the recovery of their account access by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
Mail should contain:
If moderators deem it possible to restore account access this will be done.
In case of repeated violation of rules and re-locking, user access cannot be restored, locking in this case will be complete.
To contact the moderator team, use the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
. (tagsToTranslate) World Demonstrations and Protests (t) International Catwalk Fashion Shows (t) World Leaders Meeting