1) The ElectionsEtc, O ForecastUK, O UK Elect it's the Electoral Calculus predict Conservative Prime Minister Boris Johnson's victory in next week's British elections. O Praxis Date It lists the seven most important parliamentary districts in the dispute. At New statemanAnthony Julius published an open letter to Richard Evans that made him give up voting on Labor because of his attitude toward anti-Semitism. At the ScribdOz Katerji publishes a censored version of the report of the commission charged with investigating the matter.
2) In New yorkerJill Lepore tells the story of impeachment in Anglo-Saxon countries.
Agricultural storage silos in North Dakota suffering from trade war – Photo: Dan Koeck / Reuters
3) No EconoFactKadee Russ brings together consumer injury estimates from the trade war promoted by Donald Trump. At the VoxEUEmily Blanchard, Chad Bown and David Chor prove that protecting Midwestern industries no longer won Trump votes in the midterm elections in 2018.
Lines reveal high temperatures in Brazil between 190 and 2018 – Photo: Press Release / Show Yor Stripes
4) Climate Interactive brings a new version of simulator for global warming, according to policies of various countries.
Members of Germany's far-right AfD party at a meeting in Braunschweig on November 30, 2019 – Photo: Fabian Bimmer / Reuters
5) In Fair observerVinicius Bivar tells how Germany's persistent division into the eastern and western portions favors the right-wing extremist parties.
Steven Pinker's book defends optimism against chaos – Photo: globonews
Google CEO Sundar Pichai, alongside Sycamore, the company's quantum computing chip – Photo: Reuters via Google
7) No Institute of Advanced Studies from Princeton, Edward Witten explains how the mathematical study of nodes assists in understanding quantum mechanics.
Leonardo DiCaprio in 2013's 'The Wolf of Wall Street', considered one of the best films of the last ten years – Photo: Play GloboNews
8) In New yorkerRichard Brody chooses the 27 films of the decade.