Although we are only a few weeks away from the Microsoft event, perhaps we will end all of our doubts that we still have about the next generation games at Xbox Game Studios. Specifically on the 23rd, at 13:00, Brazilian time will be when we can see the show in streaming.
Today, we’re getting to know some codenames for the projects where Xbox Game Studios’s next releases will be, and we’ve got that thanks to the ever-reliable WalkingCat, a member who has earned his reputation not only with regard to Xbox, but everything that affects Microsoft in general. Since Windows Phone we have one of the main leakers.
His method is focused on extracting data from official APIs, GitHub repositories and the Microsoft store, among others, and therefore his information is very reliable. That’s what he discovered you can check below:
- Project Georgia: corresponds to a project by The Initiative.
- Project Valentina: It would correspond to a project of The Initiative.
- Project Olympus: Refers to Halo Infinite.
- Project Steelhead: it would correspond to a game in the Forza franchise.
- Wasteland: Frost Point. It will arrive in the fourth quarter of this year. (From inXile)
WalkingCat claims that there are many other code names, but is not able to fit them into anything it knows at the moment. He says that it is not possible to know whether Georgia and Valenina represent the same project as The Initiative, but that they appear to be separate.
* I have * * * I’m on Facebook and Instagram at your disposal.