Michelle Visage is an American singer, television host, radio DJ, artist, television producer and media personality. She is best known for being a member of the Seduction band and for being judged on the American television series RuPaul's Drag Race since season three and all seasons of the RuPaul's Drag Race All-Spin-off. Stars. Michelle also appears at the RuPaul Drag Race in the UK, launched on October 3rd. She is currently starring alongside a long list of celebrities such as Catherine Tyldesley, Emma Barton, Chris Ramsey, Anneka Rice and David James at this year's Strictly Come Dancing.
In partnership with Giovanni Pernice, Guinness World Record holder for Charleston kicks and moves, Michelle Visage is a force to be reckoned with.
Michelle is full of boldness and has a lot of confidence and the audience loves her performances. But how old is she?
Michelle's age can be a shock, as her youthful appearance conceals her true age.
Michelle was born on September 20, 1968, making her 51 and the third oldest Strictly Come Dancing contender this year.
Five curiosities about Michelle Visage
1. When Michelle was 16, she won a competition similar to Madonna, which aroused her love of dressing and rocking.
In an online tweet, she said: "Madonna and I share the same face, it's a fact that has always been true …"
2. Michelle recently revealed that some of her fans think she is a man.
Speaking to The Mirror, Visage said, "People come to me and say they thought I was a drag queen and I said," Oh, thank you.
"I'm not, obviously. Ru calls me a drag queen, I call myself one. Drag really doesn't know sex. It's an honor. It's also an honest mistake."
She added, "To me, it's the biggest compliment."
3. Michelle adopted her surname "Visage" after earning the nickname "cara" – face in Spanish – from people she spent time with in New York. However, due to a mispronunciation, she later decided to change her name to "face" – in French.
4. At 29, Michelle was diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease, an autoimmune condition that attacks the thyroid gland, causing fatigue and amount of hair loss due to symptoms after initially experiencing her 21 years when she received breast implants. .
She revealed; "I was in the music industry and had producers telling me that I had a great body, but I wasn't sexy because I didn't have breasts.
"The removal of the implants gave me more confidence. Now, I never wear a bra, I wear tops that show how flat I am.
"I'm so proud to be flat and sassy. And I never felt sexy."
5. Michelle hasn't been drinking alcohol in 30 years
In an interview with The Sun, she revealed: “I think the last drink I had was 21, because alcohol caused me a lot of trouble. That's when I stopped drinking.
"My wild days were pretty wild, and it's still inside me. I love my past because it brought me to where I am now.
“But people change. We grow old, we become parents and partners. When my husband and I were engaged, we made a sex tape, which couples sometimes do. "
The star also told the BBC: “Strictly doing my favorite place on earth is a real DREAM! I'm very excited to show that being 50 doesn't mean that life stops.
"Things may not work like when I was 20, but 50 also means & # 39; FABULOUS! & # 39;
"There are a lot of women like me out there who still understand her and we still plan on using her!" Slap the sequins, point me at the dance floor and see me Paso my Doble! "